DOWNLOAD GLENAIR 3D PARTS, MODELS AND CAD FILES – FREE
Browse and Download Thousands of Glenair Connector and Backshell CAD Drawings, Models, and 3D Parts
Free Glenair CAD models generated from current revision drawings, direct and certified from Glenair.
Support for SOLIDWORKS, Inventor, Creo, CATIA, Solid Edge, autoCAD, Revit as well as STEP, STL, IGES, DWG, DXF and other neutral CAD formats.
Current 3D CAD Model Part Libraries
- Series 806: Aerospace / Defense Mil-Aero Ultraminiature Connectors
- Micro-D Connectors: M83513 QPL and Glenair Signature Designs
- Nanominiature Connectors: M32139 QPL and Glenair Signature Designs
- Backshells and other Connector Accessories: M85049 QPL and Glenair Signature Designs
- Micro-PSI: Microminiature High-Speed, High-Pressure Connectors
- SuperG55™ Underwater 10K PSI Dry-Mate Connectors: Underwater High-Pressure Connector Series
- Mighty Mouse Series 801, 804, 805: Micro Miniature Connectors
- SuperNine: Advanced Performance MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Circular Environmental and Hermetic Connector Series.
- SeaKing™ 700: High-Pressure Subsea Connectors and PBOF Assemblies
- HD Stacker: Universal Stacking Connector
- Series ITS: High Performance Commercial Connectors
- PowerTrip: High Performance Power Connectors
- Other Product Families Available
Access anywhere, anytime
Under time pressure? You can really speed up your projects using this EXCLUSIVE Glenair 3D CAD content platform. You can select from any of 20+ design platforms to suite your needs.
All accounts and downloads are free, but we do need to qualify who you are, and then respond via email with your accreditation and agreement to our 3D model usage terms and conditions.
Glenair 3D CAD Model Parts Online gives you the opportunity to connect with a team of industry leading product specialists dedicated to solving your interconnect design requirements.
New ranges of Glenair interconnect solutions are periodically being added. If you can’t find the part you need, once you have registered you will have access to a contact form allowing you to request required files, including industry-standard and Glenair Signature Series Parts